With industry leading performance and reliability, the Trimble FmX integrated display is the display you need to handle just about everything. From guidance to steering, rate control to yield monitoring, the FmX integrated display has you covered.
EDIT: Trimble has discontinued this display, as of October 2017. Trimble will still continue to honor existing warranty and repair options to the hardware for another 4-5 years. Keep watch on our Classifieds section for discounted units for sale!
- Useful throughout the year for all your needs
- With two GNSS receivers in the display, unlock the potential for scraper/tile plow control and/or implement guidance
- ISOBUS capability allows you to monitor or control compatible implements
- Transfer data wirelessly between vehicles or between field and office with the DCM-300 modem
- Upgrade from SBAS (WAAS) to Rangepoint RTX, Omnistar XP/G2, Omnistar HP, Centerpoint RTX, or RTK position accuracy as your operation grows
- Monitor/control up to 6 materials and 48 sections with the Field-IQ system
- Assisted steering available via EZ-Steer and EZ-Pilot; Integrated steering available via AutoPilot
- Collect valuable harvest data; use row guidance (feelers) to adjust your steering path
- 12.1-inch touchscreen and USB file transfer capability